Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Fun ~ 03.09.2014

Hello Monday!  Are you taking time off during March Break? I wish I could take some time off … but you know if you are the guy with no kids, you are the default person to "station" the office while all the married kids colleagues with kids are off to Disneyland.  Oh well, my turn will come with World Pride and Cottage weekend in June, vacation to the East Coast in August, and family time in Europe in December!

Vacation dreaming aside, I was busy making #ProjectChris a reality.  The bedroom is coming together nicely with grasscloth wallpaper, custom headboard in Sarah Richardson fabric collection (Thanks Susan of Fine Interiors for the amazing headboard), and the fab mirror/artwork/pillow from HomeSense!  The bedside table is a vintage find and I am still debating about the colour: white, grey, or As-Is … tough call!

To wrap this bedroom up, I have also ordered a couple of essential items from West Elm: sleek antique brass curtain rod and this canary yellow wool rug.  I can't wait for them to get here.

carpet / window hardware via West Elm
Now for the living room at #ProjectChris, I have brought in a few extra accessories from home and a few new purchases from HomeSense.  This artwork by my dear friend Christine is also heading to #ProjectChris: the colours are just bang-on with the overall palette in the space.  

Another inspiring read over the weekend is this fabulous spring/summer category by The Bay with a hand written note by Arren! #BIGHUGS


Remember this super sexy dining room by Nate Berkus?  I simply can't get enough of it and planning to do add this swaying palm to the Den at #ProjectChris.  Perhaps as a shot of pattern on a bulletin board?

inspiration via Nate Berkus / fabric via
While on all things #LOVE for #ProjectChris, I am also digging a pair of these brushed brass knob from ELTE for the bathroom vanity and perhaps a pair of the Thomas stools by Sarah Richardson

stool via Sarah Richardson Design
We also have a winner for the $100 shopping fun at ELTE! The computer has randomly selected comment #15.  Congrats John!  Please contact me for your information and I will have the gift card sent to you right the way!


Happy Monday friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, keep the vintage bedside table just the way it is! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete